TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The decision of the judges is final in all cases.
2. The applicant must agree to abide by all rules, as changed from time to time by the Organizers.
3. The applicant should be between 16 – 26 years of age (if MISS), 16 – 30 years of age (if MR), 20 – 38 years of age (if MRS). The applicant will be required to produce their age proof (Passport, birth certificate, school leaving certificate, driver’s license, etc).
4. The applicant should be a bonafide Indian citizen, holding a valid Indian passport and should be a resident of India as per the applicable laws of India.
5. The applicant once shortlisted cannot be a part of any other commercial contract or pageant.
6. The Organizers are not responsible for any delays or non-receipt of applications on any account and for any reason whatsoever.
7. The applicant should not have won the national or international pageant previously.
8. The applicant should not have been qualified for or taken part in any contest as a representative of any other country than India.
9. The regional round expenses (travel ) will have to be borne by the participant.
10. The applicant will have to participate in a disciplined and diligent manner throughout as per schedule given.
11. The Organizers are not responsible for any loss or physical injury that occur to the applicant on account of their participation in the event. The applicant will participate at his own risk. and can have no claim against in any regard.
12. Incorrect information will result in disqualification, whether discovered prior to, during or after participation.
13. Only persons of good health, sound mind and having no medical history of any mental illness and having a good moral character can participate made herein.
14. The applicant does not have any cases (criminal or civil) registered against him.
15. Only the applicant will be allowed inside the designated venue of the preliminaries.
16. The schedule of events and qualification rounds are subject to change at the discretion of the Organizer.
17. The Organizers are not responsible for non-completion / non-occurrence & natural calamities & contingencies in the event.
18. In the event of any dispute, the Organisers decisions are final and binding on the applicant.
19. Subject to Surat Jurisdiction.
PLEASE DO NOT COURIER YOUR DOCUMENTS TO US, YOU CAN BRING THEM DIRECTLY AT THE VENUE FOR AUDITIONS AND REGISTRATIONS